Advancing the Kingdom of God Wherever I Go!
Intercession = Using my access to God on another's behalf.
Supplication = Crying out to God in a time of need.
Jurisdictional Authority = The authority I have over my spheres of responsibility. This is "my" authority
exercised in areas of my jurisdictional.
Ambassadorial Authority = The authority that accompanies one who speaks on behalf of another.
Principles of Spiritual Warfare:
1. Our struggle is not against flesh and blood, even though it looks like that in the natural. Eph 6:10-18 finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. 11Put on the full armor of God so that you can take your stand against the devil's schemes. 12For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. 13Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. 14Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place. 15and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. 16In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. 17Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God. 18And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all saints.
are seated with Christ in the heavenly places (the authority seat of the universe) above
all the powers of darkness.
3. You have been given authority Luke 10:19 I have given you authority to trample on snakes and scorpions and to overcome all the power of the enemy; nothing will harm you.
4. You are an ambassador of the Kingdom of God. 2 Cor 5:20 We are therefore Christ's ambassadors, as though God were making his appeal through us. We implore you on Christ's behalf: Be reconciled to God.
5. Submit yourself to God. James 4:7 Submit yourselves, then, to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee
7. Bind spiritual powers to set people free from bondage Luke 11:21,22 When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are safe. 22But when someone stronger attacks and overpowers him, he takes away the armor in which the man trusted and divides up the spoils.
Jurisdictional Prayer- Protection over me and all that is mine. "No weapon formed against me shall prosper. No evil shall befall me nor any plague come near my dwelling. Every tongue that accuses me in judgment, I shall condemn. This is my inheritance, and my vindication comes from You, Lord. Therefore, I cancel every assignment of the enemy and turn away and negate any curse spoken against me. In it place, I speak blessing (Declare what is in your heart over both you and your loved ones.) (Psa 91:10; Isa 54:17)
Ambassadorial Prayer - Declare the following to the powers and principalities as you speak for God in a foreign land. Speak these verses and make the following declarations:
1. Josh 1:3 I will give you every place where you set your foot. Declare that this land belongs to God. Use these principles every place you go as you "prayer walk" the land
earth is the LORD'S, and everything in it, the world, and all who live in it. Declare that
these people belong to God.